NEW YORK, June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The wooden furniture market is set to grow by USD 48.48 billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 3% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports include value chain analysis and validation techniques to help industry leaders improve their business.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ashley Furniture Industries Inc., Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Herman Miller Inc., HNI Corp., Inter IKEA Holding BV, Laura Ashley Holdings Plc, Okamura Corp., Steelcase Inc., Williams-Sonoma Inc., and Yihua Enterprise (Group) Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the growth of the real estate and construction industry, the rising demand for luxury furniture, and the replacement of wood with composite wooden furniture will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Wooden Furniture Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Wooden Furniture Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research,
download a free sample:
Wooden Furniture Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the wooden furniture market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Ashley Furniture Industries Inc., Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Herman Miller Inc., HNI Corp., Inter IKEA Holding BV, Laura Ashley Holdings Plc, Okamura Corp., Steelcase Inc., Williams-Sonoma Inc., and Yihua Enterprise (Group) Co. Ltd.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Wooden Furniture Market size
- Wooden Furniture Market trends
- Wooden Furniture Market industry analysis
Replacement of wood with composite wooden furniture is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the cost challenges faced by manufacturers and vendors may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the wooden furniture market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Wooden Furniture Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wooden furniture market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wooden furniture market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wooden furniture market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wooden furniture market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Area Rugs Market- The area rugs market is segmented by product (machine-made area rugs and handmade area rugs), distribution channel (offline and online), application (residential and commercial), and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Global Furniture Market– The furniture market is segmented by product (home, office, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020- 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market segment by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Home – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Office – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ashley Furniture Industries Inc.
- Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Herman Miller Inc.
- HNI Corp.
- Inter IKEA Holding BV
- Laura Ashley Holdings Plc
- Okamura Corp.
- Steelcase Inc.
- Williams-Sonoma Inc.
- Yihua Enterprise (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]io.comWebsite: www.technavio.com/Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/wooden-furniture-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wooden-furniture-market—48-48-billion-growth-expected-during-2021-2025–17000-technavio-research-reports-301311177.html