Dublin, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Home Furniture Market Research Report by Type, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Home Furniture Market size was estimated at USD 624.09 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 684.57 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 10.02% to reach USD 1,107.34 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Home Furniture to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Home Furniture Market was examined across Bedroom Furniture, Dining-room Furniture, Kitchen Furniture, and Living-room Furniture.
Based on Distribution Channel, the Home Furniture Market was examined across Flagship Stores, Home Centers, Online, and Specialty Stores.
Based on Geography, the Home Furniture Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Home Furniture Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Home Furniture Market, including AA Corporation, Ashley Furniture Industries, BO Concept, Cam Ha Furniture, Cassina Spa, Duc Thanh Wood Processing JSC, Hoang MOC Furniture, Kaiser Furniture, Min Duong Furniture Corporation, Nitori Furniture, Tai Anh Import Export Company Limited, Truong Thanh Furniture Corporation, and Woodnet.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Home Furniture Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Home Furniture Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Home Furniture Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Home Furniture Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Home Furniture Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Home Furniture Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Home Furniture Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Upsurge in the demand for home furniture
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for multifunctional furniture
22.214.171.124. Growing popularity of stylish and comfortable furnishings among residential buyers
126.96.36.199. Rising replacement of aging infrastructure
188.8.131.52. Scarcity of skilled labor
184.108.40.206. Concerns related to cyber security
220.127.116.11. Escalating demand for smart furniture
18.104.22.168. Government investments in infrastructural development
22.214.171.124. Awareness and importance of environment protection measures
126.96.36.199. Rapid rise in marketing campaigns for commercial & residential building accommodation
188.8.131.52. Growing cost of production
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Home Furniture Market, by Type
6.2. Bedroom Furniture
6.3. Dining-room Furniture
6.4. Kitchen Furniture
6.5. Living-room Furniture
7. Home Furniture Market, by Distribution Channel
7.2. Flagship Stores
7.3. Home Centers
7.5. Specialty Stores
8. Americas Home Furniture Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Home Furniture Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Home Furniture Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. AA Corporation
12.2. Ashley Furniture Industries
12.3. BO Concept
12.4. Cam Ha Furniture
12.5. Cassina Spa
12.6. Duc Thanh Wood Processing JSC
12.7. Hoang MOC Furniture
12.8. Kaiser Furniture
12.9. Min Duong Furniture Corporation
12.10. Nitori Furniture
12.11. Tai Anh Import Export Company Limited
12.12. Truong Thanh Furniture Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7t11pi
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900