DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Non-Residential Construction Global Industry Guide – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for non-residential buildings. The five included segments are commercial construction, industrial construction, infrastructure construction, energy and utilities construction and institutional construction. Market value is defined as the output value of construction activity in any given time period, including costs related to construction materials, equipment and services in new construction, refurbishment, repair and maintenance and demolition. All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e. without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by verieous countiries are still difficult to predict, though many governments had introduced the national lockdowns and temporarily banned sales of products that are deemed “non essential”. As the length of the pandemic and its impact on this market is not certain, the data used in this report has been modelled on the assumption of a crisis scenario and has taken into consideration forecast impacts on national ecomomics.
- The global non-residential construction sector had total revenues of $6,499.3bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2016 and 2020.
- The infrastructure construction segment was the sector’s most valuable in 2020, with total revenues of $2,021.9bn, equivalent to 31.1% of the sector’s overall value.
- Asia-Pacific has the largest non-residential construction sector, responsible for 52.4% of the global value in 2020; led by China.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global non-residential construction Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global non-residential construction Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction Sector players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global non-residential construction Sector with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global non-residential construction Sector by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global non-residential construction Sector in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global non-residential construction Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global non-residential construction Sector?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Global Non-Residential Construction
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Non-Residential Construction in Asia-Pacific
5 Non-Residential Construction in Europe
6 Non-Residential Construction in France
7 Non-Residential Construction in Germany
8 Non-Residential Construction in Italy
9 Non-Residential Construction in Japan
10 Non-Residential Construction in Australia
11 Non-Residential Construction in Canada
12 Non-Residential Construction in China
13 Non-Residential Construction in The Netherlands
14 Non-Residential Construction in Spain
15 Non-Residential Construction in The United Kingdom
16 Non-Residential Construction in The United States
17 Company Profiles
17.1. China Railway Construction Corp Ltd
17.2. Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA
17.3. Bechtel Corp
17.4. Larsen & Toubro Limited
17.5. Vinci SA
17.6. Skanska AB
17.7. Balfour Beatty plc
17.8. Bouygues Construction
17.9. Eiffage SA
17.10. STRABAG SE
17.11. Royal BAM Group nv
17.12. HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft
17.13. Bilfinger SE
17.14. Maire Tecnimont SpA
17.15. Ghella SpA
17.16. Societa Italiana per Condotte d’Acqua SpA
17.17. Kajima Corporation
17.18. Obayashi Corp
17.19. Shimizu Corp Singapore
17.20. CIMIC Group Limited
17.21. John Holland Group Pty Ltd
17.22. Laing O’Rourke Australia Pty Ltd
17.23. SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
17.24. WSP Global Inc
17.25. Stantec Inc
17.26. China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd
17.27. Shanghai Construction Group Co Ltd
17.28. Ballast Nedam NV
17.29. Royal Volker Wessels Stevin NV
17.30. Ferrovial, S.A.
17.31. Kier Group plc
17.32. Interserve Group Ltd
17.33. Galliford Try Holdings Plc
17.34. Turner Construction Co
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/12abx0